Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Was as Thursday, had three days of weekend i had to get out............where to go.....i could think of only one place...........CHANDRASHILA
I left for Rudraprayag on friday Morning from Delhi n after changing three buses i reached Rudraprayag at 7:30pm, Got bad weather, heavy rains n so snow in higher reaches.........possibly selected the worst weather for trekkin......was tired n wanted goodnight sleep.......but before that i spoke to Mr.Negi for a jeep to Chopta early next mornin .......everythin done n i was off to sleep.....wen i got up in the mornin 3:30am,i wasnt feelin good had a lil fever, headache,cold cough.....Bad it was.......but i had to go.........so i met Mr.Negi on the stand n we were off...
When i reached CHOPTA the place were trek begins from it was this beautiful.......
Well thats the place where we had our breakfast...........was now feelin better......n i wanted to go up.........though guyz at the dhabba warned me bout the bad climate.......me couldnt resist myself from goin up............so i started my trek............from here

I came this much wen i first realized, i wasnt in good state of health of climbing in such weather..had a major headache goin on n sinus cold on top of that to make situation worst.....but

DETERMINATION.....my lone friend.........

this was the view as i approaced Bugyal...........me was still feelin a bit Dizzy...........

Well somebody told me Bugyal was green .........n Meadows were lush green .......but no one said they were covered with snow..............

Well i jus kept goin up.............that way...........

the supposedly lush green BUGYAL


Here i come Chandrashila i give a damm about the weather........all of a sudden i started feelin good................

I came up that way..........cool..........the path was snow covered n slippery........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home